Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I would change about MTC

One thing that I would change about MTC is the last minute changes that we went through during our first year. During the course of my first-year there were so many unexpected things that I had to deal with on a regular basis at work, and each day it was a challenge to constantly modify my behavior and instruction. I wish that MTC had been a little more consistent in our coursework and expectations rather than adding unnecessary stress to our already stress-filled lives.

I also wish that our input mattered a little more. We're constantly asked to share our opinions with the internet world and MTC administration yet sometimes I feel like our concerns fall on deaf ears. I wish that we could actually see our concerns play out. MTC asks us to take into consideration our students needs and concerns, but sometimes it does not do the same for us as graduate students.

The last thing that I would change about MTC is the free computer...SIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment